- Secret Diamond camo
Unlock the Gold camouflage for all weapons in a specific class (e.g. Assault Rifles, SMGs, Sniper Rifles, etc.) in Multiplayer mode to unlock the Diamond camouflage for all weapons in that class. For example, get the Gold camouflage for all Specials (Assault Shield, Ballistic Knife, Combat Knife, and Crossbow) to unlock the Diamond camouflage for all Special weapons.
- Alternate endingsSuccessfully complete the indicated tasks in the listed missions in Campaign mode to get the corresponding ending:
Ending 1 (Best)
- Pyrrhic Victory: Rescue Woods.Celerium: Recover the Celerium Worm.Old Wounds: Interrogate Kravchenko to learn about the CIA mole.Time And Fate: Collect all the intel to learn about the CIA mole.Fallen Angel: Find Zhao’s secret meeting intel / Harper’s protected.Karma: Save Karma / DeFalco dies.Suffer With Me: Menendez is not able to manipulate Woods.Achilles’ Veil: Keep Farid alive / SDC allies with US military forces.Odysseus: Save Admiral Briggs / SDC protects the USS Obama with Drones / USS Obama survives long enough for SDC reinforcements / Karma and the USS Obama survive the attack.Cordis Die: Save the President.Judgement Day: Capture Menendez.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Rescue Woods.Celerium: Recover the Celerium Worm.Old Wounds: Kill Kravchenko without resistance.Time And Fate: Find intel; thoroughly search the compound.Fallen Angel: Find Zhao’s secret meeting intel / Harper’s face is burned.Karma: Karma dies.Suffer With Me: Menendez is able to manipulate Woods / Woods dies / SDC left vulnerable.Achilles’ Veil: Attempt to shoot Menendez / Farid dies.Odysseus: Admiral Briggs dies / USS Obama has no defenses to counter assault / USS Obama’s crew killed.Cordis Die: Rescue the President.Judgment Day: Capture Menendez.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Rescue Woods.Celerium: Recover the Celerium Worm.Old Wounds: Kill Kravchenko without resistance.Time And Fate: Find intel; thoroughly search the compound.Fallen Angel: Find Zhao’s secret meeting intel / Harper’s face is burned.Karma: Karma dies.Suffer With Me: Menendez is able to manipulate Woods / Woods dies / SDC left vulnerable.Achilles’ Veil: Attempt to shoot Menendez / Farid dies.Odysseus: Admiral Briggs dies / USS Obama has no defenses to counter assault / USS Obama’s crew killed.Cordis Die: Rescue the President.Judgment Day: Kill Menendez.
Ending 4 (Worst)
- Pyrrhic Victory: Woods dies.Celerium: Recover the Celerium Worm.Old Wounds: Kill Kravchenko without resistance.Time And Fate: Thoroughly search the compound.Fallen Angel: Find Zhao’s secret meeting intel / Harper’s face is burned.Karma: Karma dies.Suffer With Me: Menendez is able to manipulate Woods / SDC left vulnerable.Achilles’ Veil: Save Faird / Attempt to shoot Menendez.Odysseus: Admiral Briggs dies / USS Obama has no defenses to counter assault / USS Obama’s crew killed.Cordis Die: Rescue the President.Judgment Day: Kill Menendez.
- Multiplayer unlockables
Reach the indicated level in Multiplayer mode to unlock the corresponding weapon(s), equipment, streak(s), perk(s), and/or wildcard:
Perks: You can you can choose a total of six perks, but this limits the amount of customization you can do for your class. You can also choose no perks from the perks list, and instead focus more on equipment and weapon attachments. By default, you can choose three perks for your class, one from each slot. Wildcards allow you to choose one extra perk per slot for a total of six perks. However, this will use all your Wildcards and take 3 + 3 + 3 allocation points, which leaves you with only one weapon without attachments and no equipment. Perks do not affect your weapons stats. For example, you will have to use attachments to increase accuracy or deeper bullet penetration. There are also no Pro perks in the game.
Scorestreaks: Killstreaks have been replaced with Scorestreaks, which are earned by killing enemies, assisting teammates, and completing different objectives. For example, a normal kill gets you 100 points, but capturing a flag gets you 200 points. You will also get points when your teammates kill enemies while your UAV is active. For example, the UAV can be called in at 375 points, but you will need 1,200 points to call in the VTOL Warship. You can equip a maximum of three Scorestreak rewards at the same time. Your Scorestreak resets to zero when you die. The equipped Scorestreak rewards can be earned multiple times in one life, but they need to be used before the Scorestreak loops around for the second time or each Scorestreak reward will be replaced/wasted with the same reward again.
Wildcards: You get 10 allocation points to use on weapons, equipment, and perks with each Create-A-Class. Each weapon, weapon attachment, perk, and equipment uses 1 allocation point, but you can only spend 10 allocation points per class. If you do not use any perks, that will save you three points, which can then be used to equip more weapon attachments or grenades. You could also carry only a secondary weapon with two attachments, have four perks, and one grenade. You could also optionally choose up to three Wildcards for your class, which in turn give various options to customize your class even further. For example, by default your primary weapon can be equipped with two attachments, but with the Primary Gunfighter Wildcard, the weapon can be equipped with three attachments. Each Wildcard uses 1 allocation point. Some Wildcards, like the Perk Greed, require you to select an additional perk, which also uses 1 extra point. If you want to have six perks, the first three perks require 3 points, and after that each additional one requires 2 points (1 for the Wildcard + 1 for the perk), for a total of 9 allocation points. However, this would leave you with only 1 point to spend on a weapon.
- MTAR (AR)SWAT-556 (AR)Type 25 (AR)MP7 (SMG)PDW-57 (SMG)MK48 (LMG)QBB LMG (LMG)R870 MCS (Shotgun)Saiga 12 (Shotgun)DSR-50 (Sniper)SVU-AS (Sniper)Five-Seven (Pistol)TAC-45 (Pistol)FHJ-18 AA (Launcher)SMAW (Launcher)Hardline (Perk 1): Allows you to earn bonus points for each action you take, which in turn earns you Scorestreak rewards faster. For example, capturing an enemy flag gives you 200 points, but with Hardline you get 250 points.Lightweight (Perk 1): Allows you to move faster than normal. You also take no damage from falling.Cold Blooded (Perk 2): Makes you invisible to enemy targeting systems, which include equipment such as the Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenade, and MMS. Enemy player-controlled air support Scorestreak rewards also cannot target you normally.Toughness (Perk 2): You flinch less when shot by the enemy.Dexterity (Perk 3): Makes you climb ladders and mantle over obstacles, such as gates, 50% faster than normal. You can also aim faster after sprinting and recover quicker from melee strikes.Extreme Conditioning (Perk 3): Allows you to sprint 2x longer than normal.Perk 1 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 1 slot.Grenade (Lethal)Semtex (Lethal)Concussion Grenade (Tactical)Smoke Grenade (Tactical)
- Blind Eye (Perk 1): AI-controlled air support Scorestreaks cannot detect you. Some air support Scorestreaks can be player-controlled at anytime, which means they are still able to attack you if the AI is overridden.
- Sensor Grenade (Tactical): While active, it emits a radar ping that detects any enemies in its radius.
- UAV (Streak – 375 points): Shows enemies on the radar as red dots for 30 seconds. The UAV can be shot down by the enemy.Hunter Killer (Streak – 400 points): Deploys a flying drone that seeks out and tries to destroy the nearest enemy player or vehicle.Care Package (Streak – 450 points): Gives you a random Scorestreak reward. The Care Package can also be hacked by the enemy team.Lightning Strike (Streak – 550 points): You can choose three locations on the map for a coordinated strike.Dragonfire (Streak – 725 points): Allows you to remote-control a quadrotor droid that is equipped with a lightweight machine gun. The Dragonfire is lightly armored, allowing it to easily be shot down by the enemy.VTOL Warship (Streak – 1,200 points): Allows you to be the gunner of a powerful VTOL Warship.
- Fast Hands (Perk 2): Allows you to swap your weapons faster than normal — equipment and grenades can also be used faster. You can also safely throw back enemy grenades.
- Sentry Gun (Streak – 600 points): An advanced Sentry Gun that once deployed, automatically attacks enemies. It can be remote-controlled at anytime.
- Perk 2 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 2 slot.
- EMP Grenade (Tactical): Can disable and destroy deployed equipment. It is so powerful that it can also destroy low-flying air support within its blast radius.
- Lodestar (Streak – 1,150 points): Allows you to launch multiple missiles from the Lodestar aircraft at enemies on the ground.
- LSAT (LMG)Perk 3 Greed (Wildcard): Allows you to choose one extra perk to the Perk 3 slot.
- Engineering (Perk 3): Allows you to see all enemy equipment glowing red through walls. This perk also delays enemy explosives that were triggered by you. You can also booby trap Care Packages or randomly change the Care Packages content, trying to get something better.
- Guardian (Streak – 500 points): After the Guardian dish is deployed, it projects a microwave field that stuns enemies by slowing them down and making their vision blurry.
- Vector (SMG)
- Combat Axe (Lethal)
- Overkill (Wildcard): Allows you to use your primary weapon as a secondary weapon.RC-XD (Streak – 325 points): Allows you to remote-control a small car that is packed with explosives. The RC-XD can be detonated at will, but enemies can also shoot to destroy it.
- B23R (Pistol)Secondary Gunfighter (Wildcard): Allows you to equip a second attachment to your secondary weapon.
- Tactical Mask (Perk 3): Makes you more immune to Flash and Concussion grenades, including Shock Charges. This only reduces the effect and does not mitigate them completely.
- Stealth Chopper (Streak – 850 points): An advanced chopper that circles around the map hunting and killing enemies, but it does not appear on the enemy radar.
- FAL (AR)Primary Gunfighter (Wildcard): Allows you to equip a third attachment to your primary weapon.
- Shock Charge (Tactical): Electrocutes and stuns enemies that get near it.
- Hellstorm Missile (Streak – 525 points): Allows you to remotely control one missile to the ground. The missile can be scattered into a cluster bomb at will.
- Crossbow (Special)Tactician (Wildcard): Allows you to choose a Tactical grenade in place of your Lethal grenade. This Wildcard does not allow you to carry any Lethal equipment.Black Hat PDA (Tactical): Allows you to hack equipment and Care Packages, and disable enemy vehicles.
- Hard Wired (Perk 2): Makes you immune to enemy Counter UAV’s and EMPs. While the EMP does not affect you, you still cannot call in Scorestreak rewards.
- AGR Drone (Streak – 800 points): The AGR (autonomous ground robot) is air-dropped into the battlefield, and it automatically attacks enemies. It can also be remote-controlled at anytime. The AGR is heavily armored and has a powerful machine gun and rocket launcher.
- MSMC (SMG)Danger Close (Wildcard): Allows you to take a second Lethal equipment.Bouncing Betty (Lethal)
- Flashbang Grenade (Tactical)
- Warthog (Streak – 1,025 points): Calls in an A-10 Thunderbolt that provides air support by doing several strafe runs on the map.
- M27 (AR)Executioner (Pistol)
- Flak Jacket (Perk 1): You take less explosive damage, which allows you to survive (at full health) most explosive weapons that are used directly against you.
- Counter-UAV (Streak – 475 points): Temporarily disables the enemy radar for 30 seconds. The Counter-UAV drone can be shot down by the enemy.
- KSG (Shotgun)Assault Shield (Special)
- Trophy System (Tactical)
- Death Machine (Streak – 600 points): Gives you a powerful minigun that can take out enemies with a couple of hits. The Death Machine lasts until it runs out of ammo, even after dying. The Scorestreak can be reactivated, and the ammo count will resume where it left off.
- Chicom CQB (SMG)HAMR (LMG)
- Dead Silence (Perk 3): Makes you more silent by reducing the sound made by your footsteps, jumps, and falls.
- EMP Systems (Streak – 1,050 points): Temporarily disables enemy electronics — enemy players will have no HUD (head-up display) and cannot call in Scorestreak rewards.
- SCAR (AR)RPG-7 (Launcher)
- C4 (Lethal)
- Orbital VSAT (Streak – 900 points): Shows enemies on the radar and the direction they are facing in real time. The Orbital VSAT cannot be shot down.
- Ballista (Sniper)KAP-40 (Pistol)
- Scavenger (Perk 2): Allows you to replenish ammo and grenades from enemies that were not killed with explosives. Enemies killed leave Scavenger bags that can be picked up.
- War Machine (Streak – 700 points): The War Machine is a semi-automatic grenade launcher with a six round magazine. The War Machine works like the Death Machine — it lasts until all the grenades have been used.
- SMR (AR)Skorpion EVO II (SMG)
- Tactical Insertion (Tactical)
- Escort Drone (Streak – 1,000 points): The Escort Drone follows you around and will attempt to kill any enemies you encounter.
- M8A1 (AR)Ballistic Knife (Special)
- Awareness (Perk 3): Makes enemies at least 4x louder than normal, allowing you to hear their footsteps easier when they get closer to you.
- K-9 Unit (Streak – 1,275 points): Spawns multiple attack dogs that hunt down enemy players.
- M1216 (Shotgun)XPR-50 (Sniper)
- Claymore (Lethal)
- Swarm (Streak – 1,400 points): Calls in a swarm of Hunter Killer drones that search and destroy enemies on the map.
- AN-94 (AR)Ghost (Perk 1): Enemy UAV’s cannot detect you while moving, but if you stop, you will show up on the enemy radar.
- Intel locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 33 intel laptops. Note: You must complete a mission before the intel you collected in that mission counts as being collected.
Mission 1: Pyrrhic Victory
1. Once you are in control and ordered to hunt down the mortar teams, you will get out of your carrier. Eventually, you will reach an overturned armored transport, where you will be able to acquire mortar shells. The intel is to the right of the truck.
2. Once you are on the ship, climb up the ladder on the left. Move towards the front of the ship, and look in the corner to find the intel in a corner to your right.
3. During the retreat, you will pass by tall sniper towers. After your AI partner throws a smoke grenade, you will reach a second set of towers (one tall and one small). The intel is up on the perch of the smaller of the two sniper towers.
Mission 2: Celerium
4. After the wing suit cutscene, you will reach a facility with lots of enemies. After fighting up the hillside, you will reach a helipad where you encounter drones. After getting the objective to take control of a drone, a room will open up on your left. The intel is inside on a table.
5. Once you enter the underground facility, look to your left as you enter a room with a large staircase on the far end. Just left of the entrance is a small reception desk through a window. The intel is sitting on a desk, which you can grab through the window.
6. Eventually, you will meet and rescue a scientist. Then, enemies will start appearing. After killing the enemies, go to the room that has opened up at the other end of the room you are in. The room is directly opposite from where you are supposed to turn the keys at the same time. The intel is on a desk directly across from the entrance to the room.
Mission 3: Old Wounds
7. When the meeting ends inside the cave, look to your right before leaving. The intel is up against the wall, near three NPCs.
8. While on the horse, you will cross a lot of red flags marking ammo and weapon caches. Look for a red flag with a weapon crate behind it, and a giant rock sticking up behind the flag. The intel is at the base of the flag.
9. When you are ordered to take back the ammo dump, go back to a large ravine, with wood bridges stretching across it. Before the first of these bridges, look for a small path leading up to a raised rocky area. Go up the path to find a cave. Look to the right of the cave entrance to find the intel.
Mission 4: Time And Fate
10. When you are controlling Raul, go to the back of the burning barn, and look behind the wagon to find the intel.
11. When you begin the assault on the mansion, look to the right to see a bell tower. There are two ladders leading up to the top. Climb up both ladders to find the intel about halfway up the second ladder. Jump off the second ladder to reach the small floor with the intel.
12. In the underground area, you will pass through a sunken drug lab full of cocaine. Inside, look to the far left side of the room to find an entrance leading into another small room with the intel on the right side, on a bench.
Mission 5: Fallen Angel
13. This intel is in the room you start in. Just look to the right, and you will see it against the wall.
14. After opening the gate and dodging the bus, look right for a small alcove with the intel on the ground.
15. Once you sneak past the drones and are out of the water, just walk straight to find the intel ahead.
Mission 6: Karma
16. After having your eyes scanned, go to the far right end of the server room. The intel is on a desk, just right of the elevator.
17. Once you are in the mall, look to your right as you pass a set of stairs for a store called “d’HO”. The intel is behind the service counter in the store.
18. Once you go outside, past the bar, stay to the right side of the zone. Hug the walls, and look for a small kiosk with a computer. It is a few feet in front of a neon sign that says “LKH” on it. The intel is next to the computer.
Mission 7: Suffer With Me
19. After entering the warehouse through the skylights, cross the catwalks, and enter a small room with stairs leading down. Before going down, look to the left to see shelves against the wall with the intel on once of the shelves.
20. When entering a large open church area of the slums, look for a red building on the far left side of the slums with a large hole in the wall, and a burning dumpster outside of it. The intel is inside the building. The building with the intel is also near a red building with a white sign that says “Gran Fans Herramientas”.
21. When entering the next building, there will be a cutscene. The intel is just ahead in the next room, sitting on a metal table.
Mission 8: Achilles’ Veil
22. When the mission begins, do not exit the large courtyard you start in. Instead, look for stairs leading up into the tower on your left, before reaching the streets. Go up the steps to find the intel on the floor.
23. Once you gain control of the drones, go through the alley. Once you go around a corner, there will be an enemy shooting at you from a window. The intel is in that room on the floor in the back left corner, behind some boxes. You will need to be standing on the boxes to get the intel.
24. Once you get out of town and are on the cliffside, there will be two white houses. The intel is on the roof of the second house. Go up the exterior staircase on the right, and follow the outside balcony around to find a ladder to the roof. The intel is on the left side of the roof.
Mission 9: Odysseus
25. Once you reach the bridge of the ship, you will be able to take control of turrets. Look for the intel on a desk near the windows, on the right side of the room.
26. After you find Briggs, you will reach a room full of computers. Stay along the right side wall. There will be a staircase on your right. Go up the stairs, and the intel will be on your right on a small table.
27. On the ship’s flight deck, you will see two VTOLs with their doors open. Look in the second VTOL (the last plane; 63m from your objective) to find the intel.
Mission 10: Cordis Die
28. After rappelling down onto the highway, you will see a flashing sign on your right that says “FREEWAY EVAC ROUTE”. Directly across from that sign is an exploded SUV, near a bus. The intel is on the ground next to the SUV.
29. Once you get out of the truck you were driving, go into the first doorway of the first building on your left. Once you are in the building, turn right. You will see a desk on your left with computer monitors on it. The intel is on the desk.
30. Go to the mall on your left, with a large “Dale’s Jewelry” sign outside the main entrance. Go up the stairs to find a t-shirt kiosk that says “Wes’s” with the intel on the bottom shelf.
Mission 11: Judgement Day
31. Once you leave the area you start in and go up a level, go to the right, and look ahead for a two-story building with a “27” on the side. Go upstairs in that building to find the intel on a desk on your right.
32. Once you reach the control room with a lot of computers and giant screens on the walls, go up the middle set of stairs. Once you go up three short levels, go down the aisle on your left. The intel is on a desk to your left, next to a computer monitor.
33. When you reach a circular room that has two staircases going up and two staircases going down, take one of the staircases down. Hug the wall (it does not matter which way you go) to find the intel on a crate.
- Better multiplayer performance
Select the “Search Preferences” setting at the “Find Match” menu in Multiplayer mode by pressing Square. Change the default setting from “Normal” to “Best” to reduce lag and improve hit detection.
- Atari Easter EggWhile playing on the Nuketown 2025 map in Multiplayer mode, shoot the heads off all mannequins within the boundaries of the map in less than 90 seconds. The mannequins spawn randomly each time. It is much easier to do this with at least one other player. If done correctly, the large population sign with a TV screen on it in the center of the map will change to a TV screen with a retro “Activision” logo on it. Interact with it to play four different Atari games: H.E.R.O, Kaboom!, Pitfall, and River Raid. Note: You will remain invincibile while playing the games.
- Avenged Sevenfold Easter Egg
Successfully complete the game, and wait until the credits end to view a cutscene with Woods and Menendez preparing to play a concert with Avenged Sevenfold, and then another cutscene with Woods and Menendez playing a song at the concert with Avenged Sevenfold.
- Thor’s Hammer Easter Egg
In Mission 2: Celerium, you will start facing an objective above a bunker entrance at the beginning of the mission. Turn around, and hug the left wall. After going a short distance, there will be a small cave on the left. Inside the dark cave is Thor’s Hammer embedded in rock. Use the thermal scope and flash bang grenades to see the hammer’s outline since the cave is very dark. Note: You cannot pickup the hammer.
- Secret song in Buried (“Vengeance” DLC)
Find the three hidden teddy bears on the Buried map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the teddy bear and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three teddy bears, the “Always Running” secret song by Kevin Sherwood and Malukaha will begin playing. The first teddy bear can be found after dropping into the cave and sliding through the passage. You will land near a Quick Revive machine. Just as you land, turn right, and look in the dark corner to find it. The second teddy bear is inside the candy shop. Open the 1250 point door to get inside, and look inside the barrels straight ahead. Most are empty, but one near the center is full of candy. Just left of that barrel is the teddy bear. The third teddy bear is located inside the haunted mansion. The only way to reach this area is with the help of Leroy the mutant hillbilly, which you must free from the prison and give booze to get him to go on a rampage and destroy the gate leading to the haunted mansion. Enter the room downstairs with the perk machine, and look in the dark corner by the bookshelf and love seat to find the teddy bear.
- Secret song in Die Rise (“Revolution” DLC)Find the three hidden teddy bears on the Die Rise map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the teddy bear and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three teddy bears, a secret song will begin playing. The first teddy bear can be found by, starting from the first spawn point, turning left as you exit the double doors with the dragon statues, and jumping down through the broken wall into the wrecked stairwell. Cross the interior room to the shelves opposite the stairs into the store. The teddy bear is on a shelf, above a fallen mannequin. The second teddy bear can be found by taking the stairs into the fallen chunk of skyscraper that is left upside-down. Climb up the red beam to the upper floor right of the stairs leading down. The teddy bear is sitting upright near the ledge. The third teddy bear can be found by crossing the building gap to reach the power room. Look inside the concrete sweat shop full of sewing machines. As you enter through the double doors, from the ruined side of the skyscraper, look for a desk lit by a lamp on the left wall. The teddy bear is under a sewing machine, covered in blood.
- Secret songs in Mob Of The Dead (“Uprising” DLC)Find the three hidden oil cans on the Mob Of The Dead map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the oil can and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three oil cans, the “Rusty Cage” secret song by Johnny Cash (originally performed by Soundgarden) will begin playing. The first oil can is inside the library, in the back right corner. Look on the shelves for a dark canister. The second oil can can be found inside a small infirmary on the way to the roof. Look on the desk for a can leaning against the wall, across from the bath tubs. The third oil can can be found by going outside on the dock with the boat, and looking for the Tommy Gun purchase location on the outer wall, then go left and straight down. Follow the chain link fence to find the oil can hidden behind a tall wooden crate.
Take the steps down to the showers, and unlock the door to the Citadel tunnels. Go down the steps, and break open the lock protecting a digital number display. Then, enter the Afterlife by using the electricity box at the top of the spiral stairs. Use your attack to enter a code into the display at the bottom of the steps. First, enter “115” as a code, then enter “935” as a code. The “Where Are We Going?” song by Malukah will begin playing.
- Secret song in Nuketown Zombies
Find the three hidden teddy bears on the Nuketown Zombies (Nuketown 2025) map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the teddy bear and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three teddy bears, a secret song will begin playing. The first teddy bear can be found in a chair, in the wrecked bus in the center of the map. The second teddy bear is in the backyard of the home with the Nuketown sign out front. Travel through the house, and turn left at the shed at the edge of the map. Look for a narrow split in the fence to find it. The third teddy bear is upstairs, in the yellow house opposite the sign. Go up the stairs, then turn around to find a bunk bed. It is on the top bunk.
- Secret Avenged Sevenfold song in Origins (“Apocalypse” DLC)To hear the “Shepard Of Fire” song by Avenged Sevenfold, find the three hidden boxes on the Origins map. The first is located in Freigh’s head (the robot over the church). The second one is in the staff room under the Pack-A-Punch machine; follow the wooden planks. The third one is in Agartha, near the fire staff portal.
- Secret song in Origins (“Apocalypse” DLC)Find the three hidden green rocks on the Origins map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the green rock and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three green rocks, a secret song will begin playing. The first green rock can be found in the spawn room at the corner near the Generator Room 3 door. The second green rock can be found by leaving the starting area and going toward Generator Room 2. Follow the route to the workshop through the trenches, and locate the sign that points to No Man’s Land. Unlock the bunker door, go upstairs, and search under the bunk beds that are against the wall. The third green rock can be found by opening the door to No Man’s Land, and following the signs to the Excavation Site. The rock is hidden near some crates that are in a corner of the map to the left of the Excavation Site.
- Secret song in TranZitFind the three hidden teddy bears on the TranZit map, and interact with them by crouching near them with your reticule over the teddy bear and pressing Square until you hear a sound. Once you activate all three teddy bears, a secret song will begin playing. The first teddy bear is on a bench, in the bus station right near where you begin. The second teddy bear is on the farm (the third stop on the bus ride). Go upstairs, and look on a blanket to find it. The third teddy bear is in the town, near a pool table inside a building where a perk can be purchased.
- Deadshot Daquiri perk in Zombies modeIn Zombies mode, get a collateral head shot with a single bullet to permanently unlock the Deadshot Daquiri perk in Zombies mode. This perk increases the head shot multiplier.
- Quick Revive perk in Zombies modeIn Zombies mode, revive the same teammate at least fifteen times in the same round. If done correctly, a green flash will appear from the revived teammate to indicate the “Quick Revive” perk has been permanently unlocked for use in Zombies mode.
- Entering the robots in Origins (“Apocalypse” DLC)When you see a robot, look at its foot. If its foot is lit up, then shoot it. Allow the robot to step on you, and you will teleport inside the robot.
- Getting the golden shovel and golden hardhat in Origins (“Apocalypse” DLC)Dig up several of the dig spots around the map. Once you get the golden shovel, dig more up to get the golden hardhat.
- Burying the Panzer Solzat in Origins (“Apocalypse” DLC)To bury the robots that come after you with a claw and flamethrower, get it in a footprint location. When a robot steps, it will bury him in the ground. You can then shoot and kill it.
- Turning on the power in Round 1 in Die Rise (“Revolution” DLC)When Round 1 begins in the Die Rise map, leave the first room. Kill enough zombies to earn 750 points. Then, go into the elevator shaft, and wait until it drops down to the bottom floor. Go through the dark hallway, turn right, and jump over the gap to the skyscraper ledge on the opposite side. Exit the room you land in, turn right, go past the door, and enter the concrete room with locked double doors. Open the double doors with your 750 points, then run straight ahead through the sweat shop. Against the back wall of the large room, there is a large switch. Press it to activate the power, and unlock all the benefits it enables.
- Building the Sliquifier Wonder weapon in Die Rise (“Revolution” DLC)To build the Sliquifier Wonder weapon in the Die Rise map, you will need five parts found near the power room. First, reach the skyscraper containing the power switch by waiting inside the elevator in the spawn room until it drops down to the bottom floor. Go through the dark hallway, and jump over the gap to the next skyscraper. There are seven spawn locations where the five items will randomly appear. Thus, check each spot around the map to gather all five parts:
- 1. Look between the TV and the couch near the top of the stairs with the spray-painted arrow.2. Right of the workbench is a cage. Look for a small opening, where an item sometimes appears.3. Near the power switch, on one of the sewing tables.4. Far right of the switch, look on the sewing tables bunched together.5. In the kitchen, left of the workbench.6. Bottom of the stairs opposite of the workbench.7. On a table near a boiler, just as you jump to the skyscraper with the power switch.
Once the five items are collected, the Sliquifier Wonder weapon will float in place. The whole team can grab one. The Sliquifier can also be obtained through the Mystery Box. The Sliquifier explodes zombies in a single shot, and leaves behind a slick area on the ground that makes any pursuing zombies trip. Use the slick zone to bunch up five zombies, and kill them all in one shot to get the “Slippery When Undead” achievement.
- Nacht Der Undertoten in TranZitGo to the farm area (the third stop on the bus ride) in TranZit, and find the cornfield. There will be small creatures (Denizens) in the cornfield that jump on your head and claw at you. Deep in the cornfield you can find the first Zombies mode survival map from Call Of Duty: World At War (Nacht Der Undertoten).
- Getting kicked off the bus in TranZitIn TranZit, you will begin inside a bus station. Once you buy your way out, or construct the turbine to open the doors, you will find a bus with a robot driver. If you shoot him enough times, he will say “I hope you’re sorry, asshole.”, and kick you off the bus. The bus will stop, the doors will lock, and you will be stuck outside.
- Building the Jet Engine Gun in TranZitTo build the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23 (Jet Engine Gun) Wonder Gun, you must collect four parts scattered throughout TranZit. The following is a list of the parts needed and where to find them:
Jet Engine: Once you get the bus running, you will pass by the diner after leaving the bus station and go through a tunnel. The jet engine will appear about halfway through the tunnel. You must jump off the bus to collect it. It is a very large item, but it is easy to miss.
Handle: On your way to the power station, you will pass through a farm with a large cornfield. Go deep into the cornfield to find the first Zombies mode survival map from Call Of Duty: World At War (Nacht Der Undertoten). Go inside to find the handle on the stairs in the far left corner, behind a table.
Wire: At the power station, you will be able to construct an electricity trap. Search the lower levels for the wire.
Pressure Gauge: It is in a small cabin past the cornfields, on the table inside.
- Building the Pack-A-Punch machine in TranZitNote: To complete all the tasks required to build the the Pack-A-Punch machine, leave one zombie alive during an earlier round so you do not have to worry about killing zombies while completing these requirements. Start at the Bus Station in TranZit. First, construct the Turbine by grabbing the mannequin from the central map, a toy plane’s wing under the nearby pay phones, and a fan sitting by some seats near the window. Take the parts to the workbench to build the Turbine. Escape the Bus Station, get on the bus, and ride it to the Power Station. Gain access to the Power Station by buying your way through the shed door directly across from the bus stop. Enter the Power Station, and activate the power. To turn on the power, collect the Circuit Board, Lever, and Zombie Arm. All three are scattered in the small Power Station. Collect and attach them to the power switch to turn it on. Then, place the Turbine near a door with a lightning bolt symbol on it. If your Turbine shorts out before you reach the next location, you will need to replace it or get another player to help. Next, reach the Bank. Unlock the front door, then use a grenade or the Ray Gun to blow open the two vault doors. Inside the vault is another lightning bolt door similar to the Power Station door. If your Turbine is active in the Power Station and correctly placed, the lightning bolt door in the vault will open. Go down inside the bunker through the now opened door, and collect the Battery, Shell, and Stool. They are all scattered around this small new area. Take them to the nearby workbench, and construct them to build the Pack-A-Punch machine, allowing you to buy power-ups for your weapons that include attachments and special engravings. These power-ups greatly increase the power of your weapons, but they cost 5,000 points each.
- Playing basketball in Raid mapIn the Raid multiplayer map, there is a basketball court in an outdoor corner of the map. Beyond the hoop are some basketballs lined up. Line yourself up with the hoop and the basketballs, then shoot or melee either of the two balls near the edge of the platform to make a shot.
- Easy “Acid Drip” trophy (“Uprising” DLC)
- Easy “Awaken The Gazebo” trophy (“Vengeance” DLC)
Time Bombs are randomly given at the Mystery Box. Once you have gotten the Time Bomb, equip it to see two options: “Save” and “Restore”. Throwing a Time Bomb on the ground will prime the bomb. Then, “Save” will save the round exactly where you are. Selecting “Restore” will revert you back to where you saved, with all the same weapons and points as you saved earlier. Using the Time Bomb, you can revert to an earlier round. You will lose any points gained or weapons swapped, but opened doors will remain open. There is one advantage to using the Time Bomb with other players. If other players join the game after a Time Bomb has been placed and saved, they will keep all weapons and points after being restored. This is a good way to help other players get this trophy. After freeing Leroy from his prison cell, give him booze to break into the armory. Inside the armory are many chalk-outlines of weapons. Instead of buying a weapon in this area, you can pick up chalk and place it on new question mark symbols that appear around town. By picking up chalk and filling in the question mark symbols, you will get several thousand points for each. The first question mark appears outside the prison. The second is up the stairs from the prison. The third is in the cave entrance to the second floor of the saloon. The fourth is by the Quick Revive right where you start after sliding into the mine. The final one is on the second floor of the courthouse. You can get enough points after restoring time to reach the gazebo by filling in two or three of these question marks. To use the Pack-A-Punch machine in Round 1, you will need to either earn points very quickly and avoid the ghost in the mansion after opening the entrance and activating the Time Bomb, or get extra help by playing with other people. Use the Time Bomb, and retain a lot of points by joining a host’s game after the Time Bomb has been placed and saved, which will allow you to retain points after the restore. To activate the Pack-A-Punch machine, you will need 5000 points. Have 10,000 to 20,000 points while on a team to be safe, or attempt to do it solo. Work towards the mansion. Whether you are doing it solo or with a group, you will need to free Leroy from his prison cell and unlock every door to the mansion before using the Time Bomb. Once the gate outside the mansion is clear, you can restore back to the first round. Earn as many points as possible before time traveling. Use the knife and pistol often, and avoid headshots. Remember to place the Time Bomb during Round 1. If you are unlucky at the Mystery Box and do not get the Time Bomb after two or three attempts, choose to restart. Use the chalk outlines after restoring time to get a lot of points quickly. Then, enter the mansion, but beware of the ghost, as she will steal 2000 points every time she hits you. Once you are inside the mansion, go upstairs, and open the hidden bookshelf. Go through the crawlspace, through the room, and jump down into the garden. Exit right, and enter the maze. At the maze entrance, go left, right, second passage left, right, immediately right, left, right, right, immediately left, and straight forward to reach the gazebo. Then, go down the stairs, while avoiding the holes in the stairs, to reach the Pack-A-Punch machine. If you are quick enough, you can avoid the ghost and still have 5000 points leftover. Use the Pack-A-Punch machine to get the “Awaken The Gazebo” trophy.
- Easy “Back In Time” trophySuccessfully complete the game, then go to “Reply Mission”, and select a past mission. Set your weapons to future weapons, then complete the mission to get the “Back In Time” trophy.
- Easy “Candygram” trophy (“Vengeance” DLC)Find the prison key. It will randomly spawn in multiple areas around the map. Look for a green glow to see it. The key will often spawn on the key ring on the wall right next to Leroy’s cell door. Then, go to the prison. There is a locked cell with a large hillbilly inside named Leroy. Interact with the door after getting the key to open it. To find the prison, look for stairs leading up to a second floor of one of the wooden buildings in the corner of town. Drop down through the ceiling to enter the prison. After freeing Leroy, go to the Candy Shop. It is located past the graveyard, or through the debris covered alley near the power room in the town area. The building has a large lollipop sign over the window. The door costs 1250 points to open. Locate the window display with a tray full of candy. Interact with it once you see the “Take Candy” prompt. Give the candy to Leroy to get the “Candygram” trophy.
- Easy “Dance On My Grave” trophyPlay Greenrun on the Normal difficulty in Zombies mode with at least one other player. The perk required to get the “Dance On My Grave” trophy will not appear on the Easy difficulty or while playing solo. Once you have 2,000 points, purchase the Tombstone perk at the Power House, located in a vending machine upstairs on some ruined catwalks. Once you die, return to the place you died when you spawn again during the next round to find a grave marking where you previously died. Collect it to regain your lost weapons and perks and get the “Dance On My Grave” trophy.
- Easy “Facing The Dragon” trophy (“Revolution” DLC)First, turn on the power in Round 1 by using the “Turning on the power in Round 1 in Die Rise” trick. While you are going through the dark hallway to turn the power on, there will be a key after leaving the crashed elevator. Look above, and make sure to grab it on that floor. To your right, after activating the power, two elevator doors will open. One contains a Perk Machine, and the other a brightly lit icon. Step up to the doors with the icon, and press the elevator button to activate the lift. Step on it quickly, and it will take you to the top level of the skyscraper. On the roof, you can see the dragon in the distance. Enter the doorway straight ahead, run up the ramp, and knife the dragon sign in the face to get the “Facing The Dragon” trophy.
- Easy “Feed The Beast” trophy (“Uprising” DLC)
- Easy “FSIRT Against The Wall” trophy (“Vengeance” DLC)
To find the LSAT weapon, start earning points in the opening building before sliding into the underground mine. Use the knife and pistol to earn maximum points for each zombie. You will need 2000 points before progressing. There is a doorway near a broken metal staircase around the midlevel of the warehouse. The doorway leads out onto the ledge. You can actually jump onto the broken section of stairs above, and climb up onto the platform. There is an LSAT against the wall to the right. After purchasing the LSAT, it will cause a trapdoor to open, immediately dropping you into the mines. To upgrade the LSAT at the Pack-A-Punch machine, you will first need to free Leroy from his prison cell. Then, collect some booze, and lead Leroy to the gate of the haunted mansion. Give him the booze while he is facing the gate to smash open the gate. The mansion area can now be accessed. Open the doors to the mansion for 1250 points. However, beware of the ghost, as she will steal 2000 points every time she hits you. Fight her as you go up the stairs and into the back room with the sliding bookshelf. Use the bookshelf to find a secret passage leading deeper into the mansion. Leave the passage, and cross the hallway outside the room until finding a destroyed floor opening up to reveal a garden. Jump down, and exit through the door on the right. Continue down the stairs to find a maze. At the maze entrance, go left, right, second passage left, right, immediately right, left, right, right, immediately left, and straight forward to reach the gazebo. In the back corner, go down the stairs. Eventually, the spiral staircase will lead to the Pack-A-Punch machine. Put the LSAT into the machine to get the FSIRT and the “FSIRT Against The Wall” trophy.
- Easy “Fuel Efficient” trophyFirst, turn on the power at the power station, and some devices in town will light up and turn green, which are teleportation stations. Then, travel out of the safe zones to find Denizens, which jump on your head and claw at you. If you cannot find them, go to the cornfield in the farm area. Let a Denizen jump on you, then run toward the nearest green light. Once you reach the green light, the Denizen jump off and burrow into the ground, leaving a hold behind. Jump into the hole to randomly be teleported to one of the green light locations and get the “Fuel Efficient” trophy.
- Easy “GG Bridge” trophy (“Uprising” DLC)
- Easy “Happy Hour” trophy
The first perk can be purchased in the bus station. Buy the “Quick Revive” perk for 500 points. To buy the second perk, you must construct the turbine item. To build the turbine, grab the mannequin from the central map, a toy plane’s wing under the nearby pay phones, and a fan sitting by some seats near the window. Take each part, one at a time, to the workbench to build the turbine. Then, spend 750 points to open the doors to the diner. Buy the “Speed Cola” perk for 3,000 points to get the “Happy Hour” trophy. Alternately, you can also ride the bus to the farm, and buy the “Double Tab” perk in the barn for 2,000 points.
- Easy “Hey Good Looking” trophyTo get the “Hey Good Looking” trophy, you must avoid the large flame near the end of the car chase sequence in the “Fallen Angel” mission. After driving out of the large glass building, there will be some dialogue that says a “chain reaction” has begun. When you hear that dialogue, keep to the far right of the road (approximately 50m from the objective) to avoid Harper getting burned by the flame and having to get plastic surgery.
- Easy “High Maintenance” trophy (“Revolution” DLC)Note: This trophy requires four players. First, turn on the power using the “Turning on the power in Round 1 in Die Rise” trick. You will then hear a new audio clip. Next, find the glowing tiles. There are four tiles on the elevators spread across the Die Rise map. Stepping on these tiles will light them up. Find all four tiles, then have each player step onto the tiles at the same time. There are also three tiles that need to be activated. The tiles must be activated in a certain order. Work together with three players to try different combinations. You will hear a new audio clip once you get the correct combination. Then, purchase the SVD, return to the spawn room, and shoot the orbs inside the dragon mouths. Once shot, the orbs will appear under the lion statues in the same room. Obtain the Sliquifier Wonder weapon, then shoot the orbs under the lion statues until they begin to turn in place. Keep doing this until another audio clip plays. Next, construct the Trample Steam. Spread out to the four golden lion tile locations pointed at the radio tower up a ramp near the dragon sign on the power switch skyscraper roof. Set up the launchers to fling zombies into the radio tower until the tower lights up around the base. Finally, purchase the Galvaknuckles, then go up the ramp to the radio tower’s base. There are four glowing sides of the tower you must melee to power the tower up. Keep hitting the blue lit edges until the radio tower sparks up to complete the Richtofen Easter Egg and get the “High Maintenance” trophy.
- Easy “I’m Your Huckleberry” trophy (“Vengeance” DLC)Find the prison key. It will randomly spawn in multiple areas around the map. Look for a green glow to see it. The key will often spawn on the key ring on the wall right next to Leroy’s cell door. Then, go to the prison. There is a locked cell with a large hillbilly inside named Leroy. Interact with the door after getting the key to open it. To find the prison, look for stairs leading up to a second floor of one of the wooden buildings in the corner of town. Drop down through the ceiling to enter the prison. To destroy barriers with Leroy, lead Leroy near a barrier, and line him up with the debris. Collect some booze and give it to him to get him to go on a rampage. Booze appears all over the map. Try looking in the saloon next to the power room, or in the starting room. The first booze is located on the table, right inside the prison cell behind Leroy. Booze bottles will respawn, often right back inside his cell. Booze can also be purchased inside the saloon. Once you are carrying a jug of booze, give it to Leroy while he is lined up with a barrier, and he will go on a rampage, destroying anything in his way. Lead Leroy to the alley next to the prison cell. There is a barrier at the end. Use booze to make Leroy rampage and destroy the pile of debris blocking your path to find a Juggernaut Perk dispenser. You can now access all blocked areas with Leroy. Have Leroy destroy all debris barriers to get the “I’m Your Huckleberry” trophy.
- Easy “No One Escapes Alive” trophy (“Uprising” DLC)
- Easy “Pop Goes The Weasel” trophy (“Uprising” DLC)
- Easy “Undead Man’s Party Bus” trophy
To get the “Undead Man’s Party Bus” trophy, you must find the three upgrades (plow, roof hatch, and ladder) for the bus in TranZit. You must attach the plow to the front of the bus, the roof hatch to the closed escape door on the roof, and the ladder at the back left exterior. The parts can be found at the following locations:
To find the first part, you must construct the turbine item to blow up a door in the bus station. To build the turbine, grab the mannequin from the central map, a toy plane’s wing under the nearby pay phones, and a fan sitting by some seats near the window. Take each part, one at a time, to the workbench to build the turbine. Place the constructed turbine next to the double doors, right beside the workbench to access a new room. The part should be inside.
At the farm, use the turbine again on a shed near the large barn full of crates. The part is inside.
The third part can be found either in the town or diner. In the town area, look for a shed outside with two double doors you can open using the turbine. If it does not appear there, try the diner. Look for the double doors in the garage. Both of these doors can also be opened by turning on the power in the power house.
- Easy “You Have No Power Over Me” trophyGet EMP grenades from the Mystery Box in TranZit mode, which almost always spawns at the second bus stop, the Diner. Then, go to the fourth bus stop, the Bunker, and activate the power. “He” can only spawn where the thunderstorm is happening. Go outside, leave one zombie alive, and wait until the thunderstorm is right above you. Kill the zombie to end the round. “He” looks like an electric zombie and has a 50% spawn chance in the area with the thunderstorm. He can only spawn in between rounds, not during rounds. Throw an EMP grenade at him to instantly kill him. He may attack you with shock/electricity attacks, but as long as you do not die, you will get the “You Have No Power Over Me” trophy. You can also try to knife him or use other weapons, but he can take a lot of damage. If he does not spawn, then play the next round, leave one zombie alive, and kill that zombie once the thunderstorm is above you again.
- TrophiesSuccessfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum (Platinum): Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.No Man Left Behind (Bronze): Rescue Woods.Gathering Storm (Bronze): Investigate the jungle facility.Shifting Sands (Bronze): Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan.Driven by Rage (Bronze): Take down Menendez and his operation.Waterlogged (Bronze): Gather information on Raul Menendez’ suspected terrorist plot.What Happens in Colossus… (Bronze): Find the Karma weapon.False Profit (Bronze): Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.Deep Cover (Bronze): Capture Menendez.Sinking Star (Bronze): Interrogate Menendez.Late for the Prom (Bronze): Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA.Death from Above (Silver): Stop Menendez once and for all.Old Fashioned (Silver): Complete “Pyrrhic Victory”, “Old Wounds”, “Time And Fate”, and “Suffer With Me” in Veteran.Futurist (Silver): Complete all future levels in veteran.Giant Accomplishment (Gold): Complete all challenges in Black Ops II.Mission Complete (Silver): Complete all challenges in a level.Just Gettin’ Started (Bronze): Complete 1 challenge in any level.Singapore Sling (Bronze): Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.Desert Storm (Bronze): Successfully escort the VIPs to safety.Defender (Bronze): Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion.Black Ops II Master (Bronze): Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.Art of War (Silver): Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.Blind Date (Bronze): Successfully rescue HVI.Family Reunion (Bronze): There are two futures.Hey Good Looking (Bronze): Plastic surgery avoidedShowdown (Bronze): A duel between rivalsDirty Business (Bronze): Listen and think before you shoot.Ship Shape (Bronze): Reinforcements on the way.Dead or Alive (Bronze): Jailor or executioner.Ultimate Sacrifice (Bronze): Only one can survive.Good Karma (Bronze): Crack the celerium worm.High IQ (Bronze): Collect all intel.Back in Time (Bronze): Use a future weapon in the past.Man of the People (Bronze): Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF.Gun Nut (Bronze): Complete a level with customized loadout.Ten K (Bronze): Minimum score 10k in every missionWelcome to the Club (Bronze): Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in multiplayer Public Match.Welcome to the Penthouse (Gold): Prestige once in multiplayer Public Match.Big Leagues (Silver): Win 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division.Trained Up (Bronze): Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Combat Training playlists.Party Animal (Bronze): Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Party Games playlists.Tower of Babble (Silver): In TranZit, obey the voices.Don’t Fire Until You See (Bronze): In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.The Lights Of Their Eyes (Bronze): In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.Undead Man’s Party Bus (Bronze): In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.Dance On My Grave (Bronze): In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.Standard Equipment May Vary (Bronze): In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.You Have No Power Over Me (Bronze): In TranZit, defeat “him” without being attacked by “him”.I Don’t Think They Exist (Bronze): In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.Fuel Efficient (Bronze): In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.Happy Hour (Bronze): In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.
The following trophies require the “Apocalypse” bonus downloadable content:
- Little Lost Girl (Silver): In Origins, release Samantha.Not a gold digger (Bronze): In Origins, share a dug up weapon.All your base (Bronze): In Origins, activate all generators without allowing one to stop.Kung fu grip (Bronze): In Origins, free yourself and another from the panzer soldat’s claw in one game.Playing with power (Bronze): In Origins, build all the elemental staffs in one game.I’m on a tank (Bronze): In Origins, ride the tank around the map without getting off.Saving the day…all day (Bronze): In Origins, revive another player four different ways in one game.Master of disguise (Bronze): In Origins, use zombie blood to revive three players and activate a generator in one game.Overachiever (Bronze): In Origins, complete all 4 challenges in one game.Master wizard (Bronze): In Origins, wield all the ultimate staffs in one game.
The following trophies require the “Revolution” bonus downloadable content:
- High Maintenance (Silver): In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.Vertigoner (Bronze): In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.Mad Without Power (Bronze): In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.Shafted (Bronze): In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.Slippery When Undead (Bronze): In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.Facing the Dragon (Bronze): In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.I’m My Own Best Friend (Bronze): In Die Rise, revive yourself.Polyarmory (Bronze): In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.Monkey See, Monkey Doom (Bronze): In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.I See Live People (Bronze): In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.
The following trophies require the “Uprising” bonus downloadable content:
- No One Escapes Alive (Silver): In Mob of the Dead, execute the escape plan.Feed the Beast (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, obtain Hell’s Retriever.Making the Rounds (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, complete the cycle 3 times.Acid Drip (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, convert a weapon using a kit.Full Lockdown (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, Brutus completes his patrol.A Burst of Flavor (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, kill 10 zombies at once with a new beverage.Paranormal Progress (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, open a door without spending points.GG Bridge (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, survive an entire round on the bridge on round 15 or higher.Trapped in Time (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, use and upgrade all traps before round 10.Pop Goes the Weasel (Bronze): In Mob of the Dead, break the cycle.
The following trophies require the “Vengeance” bonus downloadable content:
- Mined Games (Silver): In Buried, be their pawn.Ectoplasmic Residue (Bronze): In Buried, acquire a perk for free.I’m Your Huckleberry (Bronze): In Buried, access all areas with the help of your new friend in one game.Death From Below (Bronze): In Buried, drop the beat on 10 zombies in one game.Candygram (Bronze): In Buried, make a candy delivery.Awaken the Gazebo (Bronze): In Buried, Pack-a-Punch a weapon during round 1 with no one using the bank or Weapon Locker.Revisionist Historian (Bronze): In Buried, rewrite history.Mazed and Confused (Bronze): In Buried, survive an entire round within the maze on round 20 or higher.FSIRT Against the Wall (Bronze): In Buried, purchase LSAT off the wall and Pack-a-Punch it.When the Revolution Comes (Bronze): In Buried, return to processing.